40 years of transboundary governance of the Geneva Aquifer "nappe du Genevois"
Several articles on the topic of transboundary water cooperation have followed this event, e.g.:
- Shared Management of Water Resources: A Pioneer Experience (OOSKA News),
- Forty Years Of Transboundary Aquifer Cooperation (OOSKA News),
- Lessons For Transboundary Aquifer Management In The Southern Americas (OOSKA News).
Short wrap-up videos were produced, e.g.
- 40 ans nappe du Genevois République et Canton de Genève, by the Département du territoire de la République et canton de Genève.
- 40 ans de gestion commune de l’eau by 8 Mont-Blanc TV station.
- Education video
In 2018, the French-Geneva agreement celebrates 40 years of successful cooperation. In this frame the Joint Management Committee of “nappe du Genevois”, in cooperation with the State of Geneva, the French authorities and the Services Industriels de Genève (SIG), has the pleasure to invite you to a one-day seminar on the various stakes related to the transboundary governance of a natural resource.
The full programme is available below, and we invite you to register through this online form before 12 November 2018: www.inscription-facile.com/form/NJmxBHXAslEKGIqlggGv
This event is free of charge. Registration are mandatory to attend the event. The organisers do not cater for travel or accommodation fees.