Panel Discussion - "Fresh Water Agreements and the Human Right to Water"
In the context of the Geneva Peace Week, the Geneva Water Hub is proud to organize this Panel Discussion on Fresh Water Agreements and the Human Right to Water.
This event is taking place in the context of the Geneva Peace Week.
See the full programme below:
The participants presentations are available for download below (PDF):
- The UNECE-WHO/Europe Protocol on Water and Health - A tool to translate into practice the human rights to water and sanitation (C. Demilecamps, UNECE).
- SDGs and Transboundary Water Cooperation (A. Klauschen, GWP)
- Linkages Between the Right to Water and the Implementation of IWRM (A. Loeffen, WaterLex)
- Guidelines for a human rights based approach to the management and protection of water resources: a contribution from the African Commission (H. Ramos dos Santos & T. Schmitz, GIWEH)
- The Human Right to Water as an Instrument of Peace in Transboundary Water Cooperation (M. Tignino, UNIGE)
- Gender Dimensions of HRWS and Fresh Water Treaties (L. Witmer, Women for Water Partnerships)
A few pictures of the event are available below: