Panel Discussion - "Fresh Water Agreements and the Human Right to Water"
Tuesday 8 November 2016
The participants presentations are available for download below (PDF):
- The UNECE-WHO/Europe Protocol on Water and Health - A tool to translate into practice the human rights to water and sanitation (C. Demilecamps, UNECE).
- SDGs and Transboundary Water Cooperation (A. Klauschen, GWP)
- Linkages Between the Right to Water and the Implementation of IWRM (A. Loeffen, WaterLex)
- Guidelines for a human rights based approach to the management and protection of water resources: a contribution from the African Commission (H. Ramos dos Santos & T. Schmitz, GIWEH)
- The Human Right to Water as an Instrument of Peace in Transboundary Water Cooperation (M. Tignino, UNIGE)
- Gender Dimensions of HRWS and Fresh Water Treaties (L. Witmer, Women for Water Partnerships)
A few pictures of the event are available below: