REGISTRATION FORM / FORMULAIRE D'INSCRIPTION (BEFORE/AVANT 22 SEPT. NOON/12:00)
(Version française ci-dessous)
23 September 2020
1 to 2.45pm CET
In the context of the 45th session of the Human Rights Council.
The permanent Mission of Togo to the United Nations Office, and other international organizations in Geneva, UNICEF, the Platform for International Water Law of the Geneva Water Hub and the Department of Public International Law and International Organisation of the Faculty of Law of the University of Geneva are pleased to invite you to the online event "Ten years after the proclamation of the right to water: challenges and perspectives in times of crisis".
A zoom link will be sent to those who have registered to assist to the online event on 22 September afternoon.
- H.E. Ms. Kadra AHMED HASSAN, Ambassador, Permanent Representative of the Republic of Djibouti to the United Nations Office and other international organizations, Geneva.
- Jean BOSCO BAZIE, General Director, Eau Vive.
- Franck BOUVET, Deputy Coordinator, Global WASH Cluster.
- Catarina DE ALBUQUERQUE, Chief Executive Officer, Sanitation and Water for All.
- H.E.Yackoley Kokou JOHNSON, Ambassador, Permanent Representative of Togo to the United Nations Office, and other international organizations in Geneva.
- Yves LADOR, Permanent Representative of Earthjustice to the United Nations, Geneva.
- Makane Moïse MBENGUE, Professor and Director of the Department of Public International Law and International Organization, Faculty of Law, University of Geneva.
- François MÜNGER, General Director, Geneva Water Hub.
- Monica RAMOS, Coordinator, Global WASH Cluster and Franck BOUVET, Deputy Coordinator, Global WASH Cluster.
- Mara TIGNINO, Reader, Faculty of Law and Institute of Environmental Sciences, University of Geneva and Lead Legal Specialist, Platform for International Water Law, Geneva Water Hub.
More information on the event is available on our webiste at here.
Multiple selection possible.
If you have a disability / require assistance, please notify in box below / Si vous êtes en situation de handicap / necessitez aide, spécifiez dans boite dessous.